WooCommerce is the most popular and widely used plugin all around the globe for E-commerce businesses. WooCommerce gives you all the required and amazing features to sell your products online. So If you are a store owner or thinking to start your online e-commerce business, then this article is for you. We are mentioning some of the most useful plugins today in this article.
1. MailChimp for WooCommerce
MailChimp is the Email marketing tool which helps you to develop your e-commerce marketing strategy. This tool is free for up to 2000 email subscribers. It enables users to send a newsletter to their email subscribers.
• It helps to convert your website visitors to email subscribers with an embed pop-up.
• It allows you to remind your customers about leftovers in their cart.
• It automatically syncs all your customer’s data with your MailChimp account.
• You can measure the ROI of your marketing efforts.
2. ReferralCandy for WooCommerce
ReferralCandy is a plugin that allows rewarding your existing customers with cash, discounts on their next purchase, gifts, or free samples for referring customers to your business.
- It influences your existing customers to bring in new customers to your business.
- It helps to form a relationship with your existing customers.
- It is a great platform to reward your loyal customers.
- It gives a reason for your existing customers to keep coming back to take advantage of this system.
3. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
This WooCommerce Plugin allows your website visitors or customers to create multiple wishlists of their favorite products. Not only this, your customers can share this wishlist with their family or friends through social networks.
- It encourages your customers to come back to your website.
- It allows your customers to track the products until the purchase.
- It helps in the promotion of your online products when users share their wishlist through social networks.
- It enables you to send promotional emails to all the users who have added a product in their wishlist.
4. WooCommerce Multilingual
This Plugin allows you to translate the language of your WooCommerce pages and products on your site.
- It enables your users to use your site in the language that works for them.
- It makes your customers feel that your business cares for them.
- It sends emails to your customers in the chosen language.
5. WooCommerce Waitlist
WooCommerce Waitlist is a plugin which notifies customers by an email when an out of stock product from their list becomes available.
- It keeps your customers informed about the availability of chosen products.
- It tracks products needed and their quantity.
- It keeps your buyers engaged.
- It helps to maintain the rate at which your products are sold.
6. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
This Plugin allows the customer to filter the products according to their needs and make their search more efficient. This tool allows users to filter the products on the basis of size, color, price, brand and so on. It is a must plugin for any WooCommerce site.
- It enables your site users to quick filtering of the products.
- It saves time and energy of your customers.
- It makes the process of buying more efficient.
7. WooCommerce Currency Switcher
It is a plugin which allows your site users to switch to their currency and get converted rates in real time. This plugin is very important in this globalized world and helps your buyers to make a purchase.
- It tells your customers what they are paying in their own currency.
- It saves the time of your customer by doing quick calculations.
8. WooCommerce Gift Cards
This feature allows your customers to buy the gift cards of their desired amount and encourage them to gift them to their friends or family. These gift cards help in promoting your products to new users.
- It increases the sale of your business.
- It may help you to get corporate customers as well which may want to buy them in bulk.
- It is a good step for the promotion of your business.
9. MetriloWooCommerce Analytics, Email automation, and CRM
It is the tool you need if you are serious about the sales performance of your online store. This tool knows everything about your virtual customers and guides you towards more sales, repeat orders and assist in reducing cart discards.
- It keeps track of everything your website visitors do, from the first visit until their purchase.
- View sales, campaign, traffic, etc.
- Compare ROI of the various marketing channels and mediums.
- Customer profile and data for more personalized marketing.
- Creation of Customer segmentation based on their search and buying behavior.
10. WooCommerce Image Zoom
This WooCommerce product allows your site visitors to inspect the quality of your products with a close eye. This feature has almost become the necessity of every WooCommerce site. WooCommerce Image Zoom allows customers to magnify the images of the products and that may lead to better conversion.
- It helps the customers to buy the products with more confidence.
- It improves your sales as the user experience is enhanced.
- You can remove zoom for a specific product.
11. PayPal for WooCommerce
PayPal is still the preferred payment method for many customers around the globe. PayPal Checkout adapts to buyers shopping habits by giving them relevant payment options during checkout. Having more than 230 million active users, PayPal reassure buyers who are shopping on a new or unfamiliar site.
- It is one of the most trusted payment methods online.
- It accepts all major credit and debit card worldwide.
- It accepts payments in almost every currency.
- It provides customers with a fast and easy payment experience.
- It also allows customers to check out without signing up for PayPal account.
- Its easy process helps your business to increase sales.
12. Woo Social Media Marketing
If you think promoting your products on social media can boost your sales, then it is a must to have a plugin for your business. It makes your social sharing easy and hassle-free. A world where almost everyone is using social media, it’s definitely a feature to add to your site.
- It enables you to plan your social sharing on a daily/weekly basis.
- It helps you to boost your sales.
- You can track which social platform is driving you most sales.
- It allows you to post or schedule any product on social media.
13. DHL for WooCommerce
DHL is the leader in Shipping industry around the globe. They are a trusted brand nationally and internationally for their remarkable services by a lot of merchants. They also offer great support for small or new businesses that make it easy for them to start shipping.
- They allow you to create fast and easy label creation of all your orders.
- They take the responsibility of your orders from door to door.
- It helps your business to save a lot of time and saves you from a lot of hassles.
- They help you to track all your orders accurately.
- They offer fixed prices for their services.
14. Booster for WooCommerce
It is a WordPress Plugin that supercharges your WooCommerce site with amazing features. It is a must to have a plugin for your business. Booster for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows to almost customize anything in WooCommerce without writing any codes.
- It offers you to multiply all your products prices with a set value.
- It allows you to add all world currencies and cryptocurrencies to your WooCommerce store.
- It allows you to display product prices in different currencies.
- It offers you to add the global discount.
- It offers you to set different price formats for different currencies for your store.
- It also allows your customers to suggest their own prices.
- You can add multiple currencies.
- It changes product price and currency automatically by the user’s country.
15. WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
This WooCommerce plugin allows you to customize the content and look of your invoices, packing slips, delivery notes, and shipping labels. It automates a lot of important tasks of your WooCommerce business.
- It saves a lot of time of your staff by preventing them from creating manual slips for your clients.
- It automatically attaches PDF invoice to your WooCommerce emails.
- It can generate PDF invoices in bulk.
- It gives you a feature to download invoices from My account page.
16. WooCommerce Checkout Manager
It is a WooCommerce Plugin that allows you to customize and manage different fields on your checkout page. It allows you to re-order, rename, hide and extend checkout fields.
- It allows you to add new fields to the checkout page.
- You can make checkout fields optional.
- You can sort orders by field name.
- It allows your customers to upload files for each order.
- You can create new fields to add an additional amount.
- You can enable/disable tax.
- It allows you to set a default state for checkout.
Note:- Ownership of this plugin has changed from Emark to Visser.
17. WooCommerce Mobile Assistant Connector
It is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to connect your WooCommerce store to your Android device and helps you to track the sales of your WooCommerce store all the time.
- It helps you to stay updated about the sales of your business every day.
- It allows you to view customer data, available products, and other useful information.
- You can also see the order status whether processed, delivered or canceled.
18. WooCommerce AdWords Dynamic Remarketing
It is a plugin that will insert the customized marketing pixel on all your shop pages. With the help of this plugin, Google Adwords will then be able to track and collect different customer behavior data such as product views, cart abandoners, wishlist or waiting list and much more. This is a very important plugin to speed up your sales.
- It helps you to run targeted campaigns based on your customer behavior.
- It helps you to know your customer.
- It assists you in aggressive sales.
19. WooCommerce Store Exporter
WooCommerce Store Exporter is a plugin which is in use since 2012 and has a trust of over 20,000 active users. It creates product, order, category and user exports to match with the needs of your WooCommerce store.
- It helps you to add more information to your existing products.
- It allows you to export products to a CSV file.
- It allows you to export the entire product data from your WooCommerce store.
20. Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
This Woocommerce Plugin allows store owners to add custom tabs to their products. These tabs show additional information about particular products like description, specifications, fittings, and reviews. This tabs will be displayed to the right of the default “Description” tab. These tabs can be easily added, deleted and rearranged as per store owner.
- This plugin helps you to give detailed information about your product.
- The customer feels more comfortable buying the product with detailed information.
If you found this article informative and helpful, you may like us on Facebook.